Final program coming on October 26th, 2015
- Leadership Artistry: Atlantic Ballet would like your input for session planning! Please complete the following survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14afNUfcWcwxBg0W54wuOg0pmw-GS4sBluXKpfjsK3rY/viewform?usp=send_form
- Predictive Index: you will receive a link to a short survey from Predictive Index in mid-October. Please take the time to fill this out as it will greatly enhance the session we do with David Osborne.
- For the session on storytelling, check out the 'Code Kids' documentary, or the 'Millenial Dream' teaser here: http://fya.tv/movement/codekids/#sthash.atXCUMbm.dpbs
Under 40 Summit: Sunday, November 1st - Wednesday, November 4th
Ideas Festival: Wednesday, November 4th - Friday, November 6th
Pack for business, business casual and evening attire. Bring your A game :-)
What's included for you
- Accommodations from Sunday - Friday (Friday check-out, staying at Holman Grand Hotel in Charlottetown).
- Under 40 Summit & Ideas Festival
What we need from you
- Delegate fee by November 1st, at the very latest.
Packing list ideas
- Business, business casual
- Comfortable shoes
- Athletic gear if you're interested in a game of frisbee
- There's a gym, pool and hot tub at the hotel